High-quality products come from trusted brands in the industry. And although there are a plethora of choices out there on the market, we can narrow them down by considering the vacuum sealers that come from acclaimed brands that are guaranteed to give the best results and offer the most useful features for your needs.Let’s take a look at these brands. Note that the list below is in alphabetical order.
1. Breville – This Australian brand is recognized for the design and quality of their products. Their elite, innovative products that are delivered to over 50 countries all around the globe make them popular and worthy to be on this list.Aside from their classy, professional-looking Fresh Keeper Duo vacuum sealers, they are also widely acknowledged for their bread makers, food processors, blenders, deep fryers, rice cookers, grills, pressure cookers, ovens, sous vide, and so on and so forth.
2. Cuisinart – Founded in 1989, Cuisinart’s mission is to help their customers “Savor the Good Life®.”They are noted for their wide variety of products for professional and home chefs. They are currently known for their Griddler, whichbrings the ultimate kitchen makeover. They have electric knives, blenders, hand blenders, popcorn makers, stainless cookware, and baking tools. Although they only have one vacuum sealer, it’s actually one of the best and most affordable ones on the market.
3. FoodSaver – The Jarden Corporation acquired Tilia International, which was the former owner of FoodSaver,in April 2002. Jarden is a U.S. consumer products company known for their outdoors and home appliances. FoodSaver is known for their variety of vacuum sealers that are loved by their customers. Their FM500 series is the latest innovation in food preservation. They have all the products you need to start preserving food and live a healthy life.
4. Hamilton Beach – Hamilton Beach offers one of the most affordable vacuum sealers today—the NutriFresh™ Vacuum Sealer. Their brands can be found in households across America, Canada,and Mexico. They sell over 35 million appliances every year, which is an evidence that their products are one of the best ones you can ever encounter. They also offer drink mixers, juicers, toasters, air purifiers, skillets and griddles, pizza makers, and other products with the aim help their customers apply Good Thinking®.
5. Oster – Oster products provides world-class performance. They are durable and versatile. This company started when the great Steven J. Poplawski invented the drink mixer in 1922. Since then, they’ve been offering innovative, high-quality products to their customers.They aim to encourage their customers to have a healthy living from their mixers, juicers, toasters, to coffeemakers, bread makers, and microwaves.
6. Weston – Weston claims to make products that empower people to reconnect with real food. Fortunately, they are true to their claim. Their products are perfect for hunters, gatherers, and locavores who prefer a self-sustaining approach to food. Aside from their variety of vacuum sealers, they are also lauded for their meat processors and other products like deep fryers, pasta machines, and slow cookers.
If you haven’t found a vacuum sealer yet, then head over to our comprehensive vacuum sealer buying guide.