To make sure you get the best out of your slow cooker, aside from using it properly, the brand should also be of high quality. And since there are numerous choices to choose from, you may get confused. To help you determine what products offer brilliant and innovative performance, here are the top six slow cooker brands. Note that I listed them in alphabetical order.
1. All-Clad – Having been in the business since 1967, this U.S. company began as a small metallurgical company that specialized in formulating bonded metals for a variety of industries. They are famous for their innovative, high-performance bonded cookware handcrafted in the USA by American artisans using American steel. They have their Copper-Core collection, d3 Armor collection, d5 Brushed collection, stainless collection, specialty cookware collection, and four others.
2. Crock-Pot – According to this company, “If it doesn’t say Crock-Pot, it’s not original.” They debuted over four decades ago as a simple bean cooker and now, they are still recognized as one of the best brands that home cooks trust. They aidbusy moms prepare affordable, tender, and delicious meals to their families. They have set the standards of slow cookers and their products are always loved by their customers. Crock-Pot is widely known for their line of ultra-portable Crock-Pot® Cook & Carry.
3. Cuisinart – “Savor the Good Life®” is Cuisinart’s mission.Founded in 1989, this brand is owned by Conair Corporation. This American home appliance brand isknown for their wide variety of products for professional and home chefs. They bring innovative products on the market. They keep up with the current needs of a modern kitchen. They offer food processors, espresso makers, rice cookers, toasters, specialty appliances, and slow cookers.
4. Hamilton Beach – Selling over 35 million appliances every year, Hamilton Beach is renownedfor their goalto help their customers apply Good Thinking®.They also have other brands, namely Eclectrics®, Proctor Silex® and TrueAir®. Their blenders, coffee makers, slow cookers, convection ovens, indoor grills, and breakfast makers won’t disappoint. Their products are always rated high by satisfied customers and they never fail to give the bestengineeringin every product.
5. Lakeland – With over 50 years of experience, Lakeland is acknowledgedfor offering creative kitchenware, practical ideas for the home and garden, and inspiring gifts from all over the world. They aim to make life easier and that’s what customers get from their products—an easier life that leads to a better life. Havingnearly 70 stores in the U.K., they provide everyday utensils and preserving basics, to never-seen-before cookware. You’ll surely appreciate their products because of the quality they possess.
6. Ninja – As one of the several house-care brands by SharkNinja Operating LLC, Ninja offers small household appliances and cleaning solutions to suit their customers’ busy lifestyles. They are noted for their cutting-edge, state-of-the-art products that impact people’s lives positively every single day.They also offer coffee brewers, slow cookers, and blenders.The company’s products are distributed widelythrough major big-box retailers, specialty stores, and through its websites.