In any industry, there can never be a number one. That’s because each brand has their own pros and cons. However, it is true that some brands are more popular and well-appreciated than others. In the pressure cooking book, these brands are the best ones to trust. They can offer great quality and performance that will cover your kitchen.Note that they are listed in alphabetical order.
1. Cuisinart – This company’s mission is to help you“Savor the Good Life®”. Having been in the business since 1973, they offer not only one of the best pressure cookers, but also ovens, slow cookers, blenders, and other kitchen tools and gadgets. They’re known for their long-standing history of receiving design awards for a wide range of items, including a 2013 Platinum MarCom Award and a Silver LACP Spotlight Award for a dedicated microsite. With the quality of their products and great customer service, they truly deserve to be on this list.
2. Futura by Hawkins Cookers Limited – Operating for almost 60 years, they have already sold over 72 million pressure cookers and cookware worldwide. They’re recognized for their innovative products that do not compromise quality. Each pressure cooker features an inside fitting lid which is safer than conventional pressure cookers.They’re pressure-locked for safety and tested to be leak-proof.
3. Instant Pot – If you don’t want to spend much but you don’t want to compromise on the quality, then Instant Pot is a brand you should consider. Dedicated to satisfying customers with their products, this brand offers three generations of pressure cookers. Among their bestsellers are the Instant Pot IP-DUO60, the Instant Pot IP-LUX60, and the Instant Pot Smart Bluetooth-Enabled Multifunctional Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker.
4. Kuhn Rikon – A family-owned company with headquarters in Rikon, Switzerland, this brand offers products in more than 40 countries worldwide. Their Swiss cookware and cooks’ tools are perfectly tailored to help you cook faster and easier. They say you’ll even enjoy the cooking process. Whether you’re a professional cook or not, you’ll love their products, especially their pressure cooker.
5. National Presto Industries, Inc. – Founded in 1905, this company lead the introduction of a totally redesigned and reengineered line of pressure cookers and canners in 1978. They are also recognized for other innovative products like the revolutionary PrestoBurger® electric hamburger cooker, the PopCornNow® continuous corn popper, and a lot more. If you want innovative products at a reasonable price, then there’s nowhere else to go but to Presto.
6. Secura – Secura is one of the leading small appliance manufacturers in North America. They’ve set the standards in various kitchen appliances such as pressure cookers, food steamers, ice cream makers, deep fryers, electric grills, and even beauty products! Because of their dependable products, customers trust them for various kitchen appliances. Secura’s products are focused on ease of use, environmentally friendly material, ergonomic design, and affordability.
They say two is better than one. However, in the case of choosing the best pressure cooker for you, it’s safe to say that six choices are better than two.