You’ll be surprised bywhat you’ve bargained for with the IP-LUX60. It’s a pressure cooker, a rice cooker, a slow cooker, a steamer, a sauté/browning pot, and a warmer. Aside from this cooker offering six cookers in the price of one, you’ll be happy to know that its energy efficient. It saves energy up to 70% and cooks your food 70% faster. If you’re as busy as a bee, this would be ideal.It’s difficult to multitask nowadays but this makes every cooking time easier with a single click. The good news is you don’t have to stay with it as it cooks a delicious and healthy meal for you. Plus, it costs less than $100!
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 11.8 x 10.2 inches|
|Item Weight||13.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||15.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Double Insight Inc. DBA|
|Item Model Number||IP-LUX60|
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)||4.6 out of 5 stars|
The IP-LUX60 features a 6-quart inner pot—the ideal size for a pressure cooker. With much space, you can cook chicken, pot roast, or steam vegetables. It also features a large control panel that’s user-friendly. With one click, you can cook rice, beans, and even soup. One thing you’ll love about this cooker is its microprocessors that monitor the pressure and the pot’s temperature. You’ll also love how it automatically adjusts the intensity of the heat and tracks time.
It also highlights a timer that can be set for 24 hours. The automatic keep-warm setting is also a great feature. It will allow you to keep the food warm at your preferred temperature once the cooker is done. You can just get back to it when you’re ready or when you remember, whichever comes first. It also releases excess pressure for your safety. Aside from that, it has a safety lid lock to prevent it from being opened accidentally while it’s pressurized. It also has a leaky lid smart detection, an anti-blockage vent, a magnetic sensor lid position detection, and an automatic pressure control that keeps the pressure in a safe range. With the pressure regulator, the working pressure will be kept under the safety limit of 15.23 psi (pounds per square inch). The automatic temperature control is another safety feature. It will regulate temperatures based on the program you selected.No food will be burnt with its high-temperature monitoring and the fuse will even cut off power when the temperature or electrical current exceeds safety limits. Talk about safety, huh?
If you want your cooking life to be simple but still be able to produce superb dishes, you can rely on this cooker. The IP-LUX60 makes cooking easier from green peas to stew.It’s one sturdy kitchen appliance as well. It saves energy, time, and kitchen space. With its 3-ply food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel cooking pot, you don’t have to worry about the taste and safety of your meals.It also features theincluded stainless steel steam rack with handles that lower and lifts food into and out of the cooking pot.A pressure cooking recipe booklet and cooking time tables are also included. It’s really an elegant and dependable addition to your kitchen.
• Costs less than $100
• Easy to use and clean
• Inner pot is made of stainless steel
• Has a safety lid lock
• Features a pressure regulator
• Has leaky lid smart detection
Highlights 3 temperature settings for sautéing and browning
• Includes an automatic temperature control feature
• Has anti-blockage vent that prevents food debris from blocking the vent
• Features a magnetic sensor for lid position detection
• Has automatic pressure control
• Includes an excess pressure detection feature
• Has a 24-hour delay timer
• Includes an Automatic Keep Warm feature (up to 10 hours, manual keep warm: up to 99 hours and 50 minutes)
• Has six functions
• Has 10 built-in programs
• Can make yogurts
• 1 year limited warranty
• Offers great customer service and support
• UL and ULC certified
• There may be a malfunction in the slow cook option.
• The lid had a crack not very long after using it.
• It may break after only six months of use.
• Customers said it’s a cheap way to bring healthy, luxurious food into your lifestyle.
• One customer remarked, “Very easy to use. Seals very well, no food smells before you open the lid.”
• Customers said it’s much easier to use than stovetop pressure cookers.
• They also said it’s an amazing multi-purpose tool in the kitchen.
• One satisfied customer said, “It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and can make delicious brisket in 90 minutes without being touched.”
• You can use it to cook soups, beans, chili, brisket, chicken, and even cheaper, but often more flavorful bits of meat.
• Customers also said the stainless steel pot is thick and heavy duty and the design is well thought out.
• Another happy customer said, “Excellent product, great price and prepares meals fairly quickly.”
• They said it gives food unbelievable flavor and cuts down cooking time.
• A customer complained, “The cooker’s outer shell is severely damaged upon arrival.”
• Customers also said the stainless steel quality is very poor.
• One customer said, “I have to keep working the steam vent. It never starts on its own.”
• Another customer said his order came without an inner pot.
The IP-LUX60 is the best budget electric pressure cooker on the market today. It may need to be replaced after several uses, but with its affordable price, safety features, and several functions, you wouldn’t ask for more.It’s worth having and worth recommending.