For less than $150, you can get the famous IP-DUO60 as a kitchen companion for your meals. This 6-quart, 7-in-1 cooker—pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, sauté/browning pan, yogurt maker, steamer, and warmer—is made of stainless steel and is quite well-known by many because of its exceptional performance. Honestly, for its performance, you might wonder why it’s affordable.
Let’s now check out the specifications, features, pros, cons, and the customers’ feedback regarding the IP-DUO.
|Product Dimensions||13 x 12.6 x 12.2 inches|
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||14.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Double Insight Inc. DBA|
|Item Model Number||IP-DUO60|
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)||4.7 out of 5 stars|
The IP-DUO60 features an easy-to-use and large control panel that has 14 microprocessor controlled programs. It also has dual pressure, automatic keep-warm, and temperatures for sautéing and slow cooking. This cooker is also durable. It just can’t help flaunting its 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner cooking pot every time. It was created for fast-paced, health-oriented, and green-conscious lifestyles. Your meal won’t be as sumptuous as it could be unless it’s made using this cooker. Apart from that, this convenient pot is also UL and ULC-certified.
This best electric pressure cooker even features 10 built-in safety mechanisms to keep your kitchen from burning. For one, it has a safety lid lock that prevents the cooker from opening when it’s pressurized. It also has a smart detection of leaking lid, a pressure regulator that ensures that working pressure is under safety limit, and a high-temperature monitoring that prevents your food from burning. The safety features do not stop there. This cooker also has an anti-blockage vent to help prevent food from blocking the vent. Plus, its automatic pressure controller helps you maintain pressure within the safe range. The magnetic lid position sensor is also beneficial. It detects whether your lid is in a safe position for pressure cooking.With the help of the excess pressure protection feature, excess pressure can be released. Lastly, the electric current and temperature fuse cuts off the power if ever the safety limits are exceeded. For $120, this is obviously a great investment. It’s not just a multi-functional cooker, it’s also a safe one.
The best pressure cooker is hard to find. But if your budget is less than $150, no search is needed. The IP-DUO60 is the best for you. Aside from its safety features, stainless steel steam rack with handles, and condensation collector, it also includes a rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, user manual and quick reference guide, and most importantly, recipes.To be honest, it’s a must-have. It’s resistant to fingerprints thanks to the brushed stainless exterior, which makes it easy to clean. Its durable pot is even dishwasher safe. In addition, its 18/8 stainless steel won’t cause you to worry about your health because it will keep your food from any contamination.One more thing, if you aren’t convinced, maybe you should check the specifications again. Notice the customer ratings. Well, it wouldn’t be so high if this wasn’t one hell of a cooker, right?
• Easy to use
• It does everything on its own
• Has a brushed stainless housing
• Has automatic keep-warm
• Has three temperatures for sautéing and browning
• Has 10 extensive safety features
• Comes from one of the best brands in the industry
• Has a large control panel
• Has 14 microprocessor controlled programs
• Includes multiple pre-sets
• Inner pot is made of 3-ply bottom stainless steel
• Inner pot is removable
• Inner pot is marked 18/8 food grade 304 stainless steel (the ideal for cooking pots)
• Outer pot has is coated with heat resistant paint
• Includes recipes written in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese
• UL and ULC certified for safety
• Has a one-year limited warranty
• Great customer service and support
• The sealing ring inside its lid tends to absorb cooking odors (however, it does not affect the taste of the food).
• Outer pot is not stainless
• One satisfied customer said, “You just need to press the button and sit back and relax.”
• They say it is almost impossible to mess up with this thing to a point of being dangerous.
• Another customer shared, “All I have to do is put the ingredients in the pot, push a button, and leave for about 30 minutes. Voila! Instant dinner.”
• They loved how easy cleaning up is.
• They also appreciated the different features that make it great for a variety of foods.
• One customer said, “Package missing the anti-block shield that goes in the lid.”
• Another disappointed customer mentioned, “The heat is only on the bottom of the unit, so if you are using it as a slow cooker on low and it’s full, you’ll need to stir and stir, making your use in this mode less than useless.”
There is no perfect pressure cooker. There may be a few drawbacks but with its six functions, 10 safety features, and high ratings, it’s unquestionably a great bargain.