With this fully programmable slow cooker from All-Clad, you can cook any dish from breakfast to dinner. Just imagine havingone pot that can cook your appetizers, main course, and desserts, wouldn’t it be convenient and practical? You don’t need to look for any other pot especially when it comes to slow cooking. Aside from its impressive features, you’ll also love its 6.5-quart capacity which is the ideal size for any cooking pot.Needless to say, this potis just spectacular;it’s all clad in wonder!
|Product Dimensions||19.9 x 14 x 11.4 inches|
|Item Weight||12.5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||18.6 pounds|
|Item Model Number||1500632304|
|Customer Reviews (Amazon)||4.4 out of 5 stars|
The All-Clad SD700450has riveted stainless steel handles on the base and handles on the inner pot that makes it easier to handle and transfer from your kitchen counter to your dining table. The tempered glass lid traps the moist and heat of the food, allowing you to monitor what’s going on with the cooker.Its black ceramic inner pot is even easy to clean since it’s dishwasher-safe.
It features a digital display that is easy to read. Its control panel allows you to choose the required temperature for your dish from warm, low, to high. This slow cooker also has a 26-hour programmable timer to allow you to prepare your dish ahead of time and be ready when you’re ready to eat. You’ll also love how this cooker automatically switches to Keep Warm Mode once the cooking cycle has ended. This makes your food keep its freshness and taste at the perfect serving temperature. The stainless steel body of the All-Clad SD700450 even adds up to its beauty, making it worthy to be added to your kitchen appliances.
To be honest,the features of the All-CladSD700450 are enough top rod you to spend your $130 budget. But if you’re still thinking twice, then you’d love to know how its ceramic insert/inner pot disperses gentle, uniform heat. This is a benefit on your part because you’ll be able to get evenly cooked dishes. You can cook your soups, stews, chilies, and braised meats in less time and much ease. Plus, All-Clad is a well-known brand. And they are recognized because of the quality of the products they offer to their customers.
• Easy to operate
• Can bake, slow cook, roast, and steam
• Has an easy-to-read digital display
• Comes from a renowned brand
• Has a removable, ceramic inner pot/insert
• Control panel has buttons for ease of use
• Removable components are dishwasher-safe; therefore, it’s easy to clean
• Has a 26-hour timer
• Automatically switches to Keep Warm Mode at the end of the cycle
• Easy to transport
• Has a sophisticated design
• Handles get hot when cooking
• Ceramic insert/inner pot is light and may not last for too long
• Customers loved how easy it was to use.
• They liked the sturdy, stainless steel handle.
• Customers also praised its looks which are terrific, the clean-up which is a breeze, and the performance, which is great in a variety of settings.
• One customer mentioned, “The unit did not overcook the food as so many other slow cookers do, even on a low setting.”
• They also find the warming feature wonderful.
• They also said the slow cooker is worth every penny.
• Another pleased user reviewed, “With the digital timer up to 20 hours and heavy duty stainless steel frame, the unit was worth the extra money.”
• This slow cooker allows for enough space for whatever meat you put in it and the removable crock, while large and heavy, is a great feature for cleaning.
• It made the best roasts they’ve ever had.
• They said it’s a great addition to the kitchen because of its beauty.
• They also appreciated the stay-cool handles.
• Customers loved the outside handles of the pot which makes it easier to pick up.
• One customer even said, “The weight of the stainless outside is quite light and the insert isn’t overly heavy.”
• The unit suddenly stopped working.
• An upset customer complained about the lid, saying, “The lid does not properly fit the slow cooker so it does not seal the way it should, therefore, steam and heat are not staying in the appliance.”
• The ceramic insert scratched within a month for some customers.
• Another user reviewed, “This could be a fine unit if the ceramic crock did not crack after a few uses.”
At the end of it all, the All-Clad is still one versatile pot for your less than $130 budget. It’s the best one in its price range and you won’t find any other slow cooker better than this.